TOURISM

COLLEPARDO

This small center of the Ernicis Mountains is famous for his/her numerous natural beauties: the splendid caves of the Bambocci, denominate for the work of erosion of the waters that has given form of childish faces to the rocks; the impressive abyss of the well of Antullo, but also for the ancient tradition of “Paese of the Erbe”s that has made center of it of one of the few botanical gardens of the Appennino and a museum of the grasses, situated in the historical center. In the country an ancient atmosphere is breathed: here the time seems to have stayed. The streets, the plazas of the suburb of the middle age have been witness of so much history. Every angle is soaked some ancient taste of the traditions.

CERTOSA DI TRISULTI
From Collepardo, going up again the panning road that is leaned out on a series of throats and streams, arrives each other to the splendid Chartreuse of Trisulti, absorbed in an enchanting frame of woods of beech tree. The Chartreuse was built in the 1204 graces to the work of Pope Innocenzo III. On the door of entry you/he/she has posted a picture in which is represented the scene of the foundation of the Chartreuse. Well few has remained some aboriginal construction. 
The actual aspect derives from a 1700 changes series. The Chartreuse is divided in varied environments: the Building of Innocenzo III, the Romanesque-Gothic church of S. Bartolomeo, the Great Cloister with his/her imposing porticos built at the end of the XVII, beginning XVIII sec. 
But it is the pharmacy, with his/her furniture of the seven hundred one and shelves in wood, the flower to the buttonhole of the Chartreuse.

 Here the monks, serving each other some cultivated grasses in the adjacent gardens, prepares infusions that they sell in the near distillery.